Thursday, April 19, 2007

God In Public Schools!

Sup guys, it's amazing how God is going to move in the schools. Ive been trying to start a prayer club in West Orange High School, and one of the requirements is to come up with 10 signatures, so I made a flier with 20 signature spaces expecting more by faith. I prayed as people signed through out the day, by the end of the day I even got people in my bus to sign the petition. When I got home I added them up and I got a total of 88 signatures! Isn't God AWESOME ?! I strongly encourage all of you to start prayer clubs in your schools, we need to fill up the schools with Holy fuel so that when God sparks the flame we will all be burned by His consuming love and glory.

5 comments:

Tito | Choz'n said...

Amen to that! Those in school should start a prayer group, because we could have such an impact in the schools that they wont even know what hit them...thats a good thing your doing, im doing the same at Lake Brantley High School, we had our first prayer in a class room today with some worship music, it was awsome! We hope that more will attend next time, and yea i was thinking the same about a flier but i cant think of anything do you have any suggestions??

Eduardo said...

Well first you have to make sure you find out what you have to do to start one in your school. What I'm going to do is start one for next year, but I'm going to announce it on WOW TV(WestOrangeWarriorTV), and posters, and other things you know. In West Orange High School I have to get signatures and write an essay so Im getting started on that so that in could be in the club book by next year. If you need any help or if you have any ideas email me at GodsChosenWun18@aol.com God Bless

Tito | Choz'n said...

Alright yea i understand what your saying...yea ima make fliers and stuff to promote it but at our school we didnt have to do like a petition, its like as long as we have permission from the teacher its ok...but yea no doubt if i have any questions i will..

CHRISTIAN said...

praise God bro thats awesome thats right take west orange by force

Bianca said...

Wow!!! I can't believe that. Thats amazing,keep up the good work!