Thursday, May 3, 2007

Why?

Many of you may be going through different things,so I just wanted to give you some encouraging words.
Some of you are asking God why,why you have to go through this and if theres any way things can get better,and maybe you even feel like God has left you and that you cant feel Him anymore.
But I want to let you know that He is always there,no matter what the situation.
If you feel this is you continue reading.This is a poem I wrote a while back.....
Why?
Lord,why am I going through this?
Why cant I feel your presence anymore?
Why have you left me,will I ever understand?
I feel like I cant make it through,what should I do?
You said you would never leave me nor forsake me,
but it feels like you have
I feel like I'm so far away from you,
when will I ever recieve my breakthrough?
Will I have to suffer any longer and put up with this stuff
or will you ever see me through cause you know this is very tough?
You know the things I'm going through and the pain I feel inside,
but why did you let me go through this?I don't understnad the reason why
But then the Lord spoke to me and told me just this,
God wants to take us to a higher level and increase our walk with Him,but the only way to do that is to let Him work within.So everytime you go through trials and hard times in your life,remember that has a plan for you and will never leave your side!

No comments: